Some of our favorite artists and celebrities—from Alicia Keys to Melissa McCarthy—came together on Sunday (March 29) to help spread a message of love and solidarity during iHeartRadio's Living Room Concerts for America. As we continue to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, these talented artists helped bring us all together through their beautiful music (played straight from their own living rooms!), as well as honor the medical professionals and first responders who are fighting the global pandemic across the country.
As we watched iconic artists like Dave Grohl and Demi Lovato perform from their own homes, we couldn't help but notice a ton of cool things in their homes. From amazing views to over-the-top light fixtures, these were some of the most interesting items and decor we spotted while watching this special concert series.
1) Elton John's Chandelier
2) Alicia Keys' Purple Piano (that view from her window is pretty great, too!)
3) Brian Littrell's pinball machine, AJ Mclean's shoe collection and Kevin Richardon's fire place
4) Russel Wilson & Ciara's Epic Play Room
5) Billie Eilish's Family Photos
6) Ryan Seacrests' Circular Light Fixture
7) Lizzo's blue lamp
8) Ellen's jungle-like backyard garden
9) Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello’s fancy chaise and music notes poster
10) Sam Smith's tiled, mirrored wall
11) H.E.R.'s very own big comfy couch
You can support two of many charitable organizations that are helping victims and first responders during this difficult time —Feeding AmericaandFirst Responders Children's Foundation. Every dollar raised from the COVID-19 response fund for Feeding America will be used to get food and funds to local food banks across the US and FOX Entertainment is matching the first $100,000 donated from supporters. Money raised for First Responders Children's Foundation will help support those first responder families who are enduring financial hardship due to the coronavirus outbreak.
And if you missed any of the iHeartRadio Living Room Concert for America, watch the special on iHeartRadio's official YouTube channeluntil April 1st.