Mock Rock 2019 is coming to the Jackson County Veterans Fairgrounds in Scottsboro July 20th! Mock Rock is Alabama's first Tribute Band festival and will feature:
- The Wholigans - The world's first and longest running tribute to The Who have been performing since 1982. The Wholigans capture not only the sound and essence of The Who, but could easily pass for the original members themselves. The Wholigans concentrate on the 'Live at Leeds' era but their setlist contains a majority of the most popular material from the Who's catalogue.
- Street Fighting Band - The ultimate tribute to the Rolling Stones coming to you from Atlanta, Georgia
- Led ZepAgain - Formed in 1988 in southern California. In January of 2004, Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page himself attended a Led Zepagain show at the House of Blues in Los Angeles. He was absolutely astonished at the bands accuracy stating “It’s amazing how much you sound like us. You must have grown up on this because you were inside the music, and you paid attention to detail in your presentation…I can tell you guys really love our music!”
- Not Quite Fab - Formed in 2001 in northwest Florida, Not Quite Fab visually and musically provides people with the opportunity that a Beatles show may have been like back in the day.
- Interstellar Echos - Obsessed with the sounds, sights, and lore of global music icon Pink Floyd; Interstellar Sound goes to great lengths to provide a fully immersive live experience consisting of classic staples and deep cuts that the most die hard Pink Floyd fan will enjoy.
Why Tribute Bands? Tribute Bands provide classic rock lovers with an authentic performance of their favorite bands by capturing the iconic sound and style of the original musicians. When the bands performing your favorite classic rock hits love the music and artist just as much as you, you know it's going to be a great show! Mock Rock 2019 doesn't give you just one of these amazing bands, but five!